The Youth City Council joined the project on environmental protection issues. Together with partners from Great Britain and Spain, we will have, among others the opportunity to learn about good practices regarding the circular economy and conduct environmental campaigns among the local community.
The main goal of the project entitled 'CIRCUS- Circular and sustainable tools for adults' is to promote the circular economy among the inhabitants of Starachowice.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- exchange of knowledge, tools and best practices related to the circular economy in partner countries,
- developing an interactive publication with new tools and methodologies that will support the dissemination of knowledge about the circular economy,
- providing adults and trainers with new tools and methodologies related to the economy circular to create sustainable projects.
The main activities in the project are:
- 3 international project meetings - 2 in Spain and 1 in Great Britain,
- 3 study visits: to exchange tools, knowledge and methodology in the field of circular economy in Great Britain, Spain and Poland,
- Development of a new tool that will support the dissemination of knowledge about the circular economy, documented in an interactive publication.
- Local environmental information campaigns
The project is implemented in an international partnership, where the leader is Creativity Works Preston from Great Britain and the partners are the Commune of Starachowice and Permacultura Cantabria from Spain.
The project is financed in 100% by the Erasmus + Program